The Security Police introduced a new security radio system based on MESH technology. On the whole territory of Georgia the Security Police Department uses the alarm systems produced in the US.
The Security Police has exclusive right to use AES-IntellliNet wireless mesh network on Georgian territory. This devise provides the 100% security guarantee. The AES-IntellliNet wireless mesh network works as follows:
- There is a remote transceiver used to monitor or control a device such as an alarm panel.
- Each transceiver relays its data in distances measured in kilometers, to the central receiver via radio transmission.
- If the transceiver is too far to reach the central receiver directly, it simply hops the data to the next closest transceiver and that transceiver relays it to the central receiver or to the next closest transceiver to the central receiver.
- The Central Receiver relays the data to alarm automation software for processing.
- If data can not be relayed via one route, the mesh network automatically selects the next best route from a choice of up to 8 available routes at any given time.
- The network dynamically and automatically adapts to changes in the network caused by weather changes, obstruction changes, the addition or subtraction of other transceivers in the network, etc. so that it is highly redundant and reliable.
The devices are tested and own UL and NFPA certificates.
These devices are installed by the Security Police high-quality professionals.